EXCLUSIVE November Topic: How Do You Like Your ETF’s?
Wednesday, November 8th (12-1pm) Learn@Lunch – Relish Cooking Studio, Regina Street, North, Waterloo http://www.relishcookingstudio.com/events/learn-lunch-winning-ways-for-women/
Wednesday, November 8th (6:15-7:45pm) Stanley Park Branch – Kitchener Library (not main branch) Enter off Heritage Drive, Kitchener ($5 Door Donation for Anselma House)
Exchange-Traded Funds, in your Money Saving Solutions, are becoming increasingly popular among women who want to invest, with choices, in order to sleep better at night.
Why should you attend? Women want to become more educated and involved in their financials – protection and money/investing. These events are non-pressuring, and very informative. It is an opportunity to meet new ‘like minded’ women.
Just send me an email that you will be attending!
Rave Reviews by attendees:
Comfortable Place to Share & Learn! Always Learn something New! Great Energy, Honest Sharing!Great Information! Always learn something new! Great food! Great women! Very enjoyable! Loved the presentations! Very Informative! Just for Women!
Previous events have had topics such as:
- OCTOBER 2017: Winning Ways for Women – with Manulife Bank
- SEPTEMBER 2017: Fall into Financial Clarity!
- APRIL 2017: How Green is your Money Management?
- March 2017: What Would you Tell Your Younger Self? Lessons Learned
- February 2017: Plugging Money Leaks
- LAST YEAR:
- February 2016: Investing in Real Estate, Rental Properties
- March 2016: Identity Theft and The Power of a Will
- April 2016: Money Rules Every Woman is Best to Live By
- May 2016: Spring Cleaning Your Finances
- June 2016: Investing in the 21st Century – Female Style
- September 2016 – Invest in Yourself & Get What You Want
- October 2016 – Get Your Life Back – Better Health & Wealth
- November 2016 – The Lawyer Chat – Protecting Your Life after Death
To be included in the Wise Women Club’s ‘invitation listing’, go to Contact Page and send me an email. Look forward to meeting you!